[fbshare url=”http://ejoebike.net/e-transformer-s” type=”button” float=”left”]
[tabs style=”boxed”] [tab title=”Overview”]
Here is the little bike that could. eJoe Bike’s E-Transformer S is a folding bike that can take you up to 30 miles on a single charge, and then fold down to half its size for easy storage. Commuting to an office? You can store this bike in your cubicle until you’re ready to head home!
The E-Transformer S is equipped with a 250w lightweight motor and a 36v lithium-ion battery. It’s a durable, low maintenance bike.
This bike allows pedal-assist operation and throttle control, essentially flattening hills and giving you a powerful boost! It’s a fun way to avoid the snarl of daily traffic and get you on your way!
E-transformer S is featured on WAMU public radio’s website, click here for pictures. Also listen to the interview, a good overview of what electric bike can do.
Also check out E-transformer video from one of our users.
[/tab] [tab title=”Reviews”]
E-transformer review by Turbo Bob’s Bicycle Blog.
[/tab] [tab title=”Specifications”]
- Motor: 250w Lightweight brushless hub motor
- Battery: 36v/9Ah Life P04 Lithium-ion battery
- PAS System: Speed sensor powers by throttle
[/tab] [tab title=”Components”]
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061-T6, TIG welded, foldable
- Tires: 20*1.75 KENDA
- Rim: 20’* 14G36H Aluminum Alloy, double wall BK/CNC side wall
- Front fork: 20*1.75 Hiten steel
- Front brake: Aluminum Alloy V-brakes
- Rear brake: Aluminum Alloy V-brakes, full alloy brake lever with power-off control
- Gear: Shimano rear 6 speeds
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SL-TX30-6R/RD-50GS/MF-T220
- Handlebar: Aluminum Alloy lo-rise type handlebar
- Stem: Foldable Aluminum Alloy and steel CP handlebar stem
- Saddle: Deluxe super soft seat
- Seat post: Steel seat post foldable CP
[/tab] [tab title=”Performance”]
- Max Speed: 20 mph
- Travel Range: up to 30 miles
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Net Weight: 54 lbs
- Gross Weight: 64 lbs
[/tab] [tab title=”Accessories”]
- LED front and rear light
- Rear rack