LIMITED 1 YEAR COMPONENTS WARRANTY
Include forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, cables, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, chain, rims, spokes, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, kick stand, reflectors and hardware are warranted to be free from manufacture defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase.
LIMITED 1 YEAR BATTERY WARRANTY
Lithium Ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacture defects in materials and/or workmanship for 1 year period from the date of original purchase (cycle life or deep charge up to 70% full capacity).
LIMITED 30 DAYS FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If a E-JOE bicycle is not working properly because of a major defect within the first 30 days of purchase, E-JOE Bike, Inc. will repair or replace any defective E-JOE Bicycle at its sole option and expense upon determining whether the damage, failure, or loss is due to a major defect.
E-JOE Bike will have sole discretion to determine whether the damage, failure or loss is due to a major defect or otherwise.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
- This warranty only applies to the original registered owner of a E-JOE Bike bicycle.
- This warranty is replacement parts ONLY and does NOT cover the cost of labor or shipping.
- This warranty does not cover any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, modification, improper assembly.
- This warranty does not include covering normal wear and tear parts (tires, tubes, brake, etc.)
- This warranty does not cover parts damaged by an attempted repair unless performed by an authorized dealer of E-JOE Bike with E-JOE Bike’s knowledge.